Corporate Financial Planning
- Pension Scheme Administration for Group Personal Pension Plans.
- Providing advice in respect of auto-enrolment.
- Providing advice on employee benefits including Private Medical Insurance, Group Income Replacement Policies and Group Life Assurance Schemes.
- Giving employees Annuity advice at retirement.
- Paying off business borrowings, paying for replacement staff or ensuring profits are maintained in the event of the death or serious illness of key personnel.
- Provision of sufficient capital for surviving directors or partners to buy shares back from deceased director's or partner's widow, which ensures that these shares are not sold to a competitor.
Individual Financial planning
- Advice relating to pensions and divorce, including pension sharing orders.
- Investment of divorce settlements for long term income or capital growth.
- Setting up appropriate Life Cover to protect maintenance arrangements in the event of death.
- Investment of trust assets and payments to beneficiaries.
- Setting up suitable Life Assurance arrangements to fund for inheritance tax bills, including gift inter vivos policies.
- Ensuring personal mortgages are repaid in the event of Death or Critical Illness.
- Protecting families and dependents in the event of the Death or Serious Illness of the main earner.
- Setting up Personal Pensions and Self Invested Personal Pensions for individuals.
- Ensuring individuals receive the most competitive option at retirement, including annuities and flexi access drawdown.
- Providing investment advice to individuals, including Investment of tax free cash sums at retirement and personal injury compensation.
Our advice can be paid by fees or adviser charges.